Sunday, February 17, 2013

What a Difference a Day Makes

So I was wasting time on Pinterest.

I happened across a pin that one of my friends re pinned:



The location of the item doesn't exist anymore (because it has probably been re-pinned a whole bunch of times), but if you Google "what a difference a day makes", there are a bunch of websites that offer to make the print for you for a fee. Here's one on etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/106812129/what-a-difference-a-day-makes-digital

I re-pinned it because I thought it was such a lovely idea. But why pay someone when you can make it yourself???

So I did!



I bought an 11x14 frame with matting from Walmart & we'll be hanging up our new piece in our living room.  Right now it's just sitting on our piano:


 Not too shabby, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment