Sunday, May 26, 2013

Chocolate Trail Mix Blobs



I've done it again! This time, I made a yummy snack!

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup Semi-sweet chocolate morsels
  • Trail Mix (walnuts, cranberries, raisins, peanuts, sunflower seeds, papitas)

Directions

  1. Melt Chocolate. I prefer to use a water bath to prevent burning the chocolate.
  2. When chocolate is melted, dollop teaspoonfuls onto wax paper covered cookie sheet. 1/2 cup of melted morsels makes enough for about 15 blobs.
  3. Press trail mix into chocolate. I used 1 of each of the following: walnut, cranberry, peanut, raisin, sunflower seed & papita.
  4. Allow to set; I put the cookie sheet in the refrigerator to harden chocolate and set trail mix.
  5. Enjoy!

Pictures (with comments)


Here are my ingredients: Trail Mix & Semi-sweet chocolate morsels.


Close-ups of Trail Mix & Morsels.


Semi melted chocolate and then fully melted chocolate. I like to use a water bath to prevent burning. You can always melt the chocolate in the microwave, but I always seem to burn it.


Close-up of blobs of chocolate.


Close-up making the blobs.


Finished blob!


More close-ups of finished blobs.


Cookie sheet in the fridge.


Yummy! Perfect little snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment